Canine Plus™ Chewable Tablets
Canine PlusTM is a complete multi-vitamin/mineral formula with digestive enzymes for dogs of all ages and breeds. It is specially formulated with a balance of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, fatty acids, digestive enzymes, antioxidants, and other factors that work synergistically to help maintain the physical well-being. Canine Plus TM incorporates over 55 synergistic factors, not always found in dog food or ordinary supplements.
< 9 kg : 1 tablet daily, 9-32 kg : 2 tablets daily, >32 kg : 3 tablets daily
If giving more than 1 tablet/chew daily, divide between AM and PM.
Cardio Strength™ Capsules
A formula for cats and dogs designed to support cardiovascular health and function.
Cardio-Strength TM combines the synergistic effects of 11 ingredients that are vital for elderly animals.
• Animals with pre-existing sub-optimal cardiovascular function.
• Breeds of dogs and cats that are predisposed to cardiovascular stress.
• Support of geriatric patients.
Cats : 1 capsule, daily
Dogs : 1 capsule per 11 kg body weight, daily
• Supports immune system function and performance in dogs, cats and birds.
• DMG is an adaptogen that helps the body cope with various forms of stress caused by aging, poor oxygen availability, free radical damage and a weakened immune system.
• DMG supports performance by enhancing circulation, efficient oxygen utilization, and muscle recovery. DMG supports stamina through its ability to lower lactic acid build-up.
• DMG helps to support and strengthen the immune response when challenged by foreign antigens and microorganisms. Clinical studies show that it supports lymphocyte (T and B cell) and antibody production.
• DMG helps in production of intracellular glutathione and SAMe.
• DMG supplies methyl groups for building and detoxifying many constituents in the body. It also acts as antioxidant to protect the body from free radical damage.
• Recommended for:
Immune system support
Liver metabolism and detoxification (methylation)
Performance and Stamina (circulation, oxygen utilization)
<18 kg : 1 chew daily, 18-45 kg: 2 chews daily, > 45 kg : 3 chews daily
PREVICOX™ (firocoxib) is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) belonging to the Coxib group which has been selected and developed specifically for veterinary use. As a Coxib it acts by selective inhibition of cyclooxygenase-2 (COX-2)- mediated prostaglandin synthesis while sparing cyclooxygenase-1 (COX-1) – mediated prostaglandin synthesis.
PREVICOX™ has demonstrated at least 350-fold selectivity for COX-2 over COX-1 in in vitro canine whole blood assays. Importantly, no COX-1 inhibition occurs in vitro at levels observed in plasma after therapeutic doses.
• Relief of pain and control of inflammation associated with osteoarthritis and other musculoskeletal disorders.
• Effective control of post-operative pain associated with surgery; including soft tissue, orthopedic and dental procedures.
5mg/kg Once a day, with or without food.