• Reduction of inflammation and pain caused by musculo-skeletal disorders and degerative joint disease.
• As a follow up to parenteral analgesia in the management of post-operative pain following soft tissue surgery.
2-4 mg/kg once a day.
An initial dose of 2-4mg carprofen per kg body weight per day is recommended to be given as a single daily dose or in two equally divided doses. Subject to clinical response, the dose may be reduced after 7 days to 2 mg carprofen per kg body weight per day given as a single dose.
Duration of treatment will be dependent upon the response seen. Long term treatment should be under regular veterinary supervision.
To extend analgesia and anti-inflammatory cover post-operatively, parenteral preoperative treatment may be followed with carprofen tablets at 4mg per kg per day for 2 days.
- Pets diagnosed with atopy and other allergic conditions; use of this product can decrease the dependence on prescription OTC medications.
- Balances the immune response to diminish scratching/itching, inflammation, skin lesions and/or hair loss.
- Protect GI Tract and improve overall gastrointestinal health to alleviate bouts of constipation or diarrhea.
Allertsoft® works on intestinal cells and immune cells: production of IL-10 improves immune balance and inhibits Type I hypersensitivity to reduce allergies and atopic dermatitis.
Administration Route: Oral
Pets< 15kg : 1 capsule daily
Pets≥15kg : 2 capsules daily
Capsules may be fed directly to pets, or the contents can be sprinkled into food or water.
Bladder Strength Chewable Tablets for Dog
Bladder Strength is an advanced combination of phytonutrients, metabolic enhancers, antioxidants, and vitamins that support proper bladder control and function.
Recommended for spayed and senior pets to help maintain bladder control.
< 7 kg : ½ tablet daily
1 tablet per 11 kg body weight daily
If giving more than 1 tablet daily, divide between AM and PM.
Orozyme® Oral Hygiene Gel
Gel based on a patented enzyme-formula that attacks dental plaque.
Mild abrasives in the gel along with the mechanical action of the saliva and the dog’s tongue help remove plaque.
Use at least 3 times a week or daily.
For small dogs and cats – apply 1 cm gel
For dogs <20 kg – apply 2 cm gel
For dogs > 20kg – apply 5 cm gel