Citrex active substance 20% v/v
• Enhance intestinal health and digestive functions
• Broad spectrum autimicrobial against bacteria, virus and fungi
• Effective against intestinal pathogenic bacteria eg. Salmonella spp., Clostridium spp. and E. coli etc
Use at 1-2 ml/l drinking water during the starter period or at period of stress
First 5days of DOC, 2-3 days before and after vaccination and 5-7days before grow-out.
Poulvac® Coryza ABC IC3 (Coryza Gel®)
Coryza Gel -3® is an inactivated multivalent vaccine for the immunization of healthy chickens against clinical signs of infectious coryza (Haemophilus paragallinarum) caused by serotypes A, B and C.
- Avibacterium paragallinarum: Serovar A, strain 221
- Avibacterium strain paragallinarum: Serovar B, strain Spross
- Avibacterium paragallinarum: Serovar C, strain Modesto
Coryza Gel-3® is recommended for vaccination of healthy chickens 5 weeks of age or older to protect against clinical signs of infectious coryza (H. paragallinarum) caused by serovars A, B and C.
- Recommended for the vaccination of egg-laying and breeding of 5 weeks of age or older.
- Recommended revaccinated with a dose between 5 and 10 weeks after the first dose.
- Dosage: One dose (0.5 mL) per bird.
METHOD OF ADMINISTRATION
Subcutaneous injection (in the lower neck region) or intramuscularly.
500 mL (1,000 doses) bottle
- Store in the dark at 2°C to 7°C.
- Do not freeze.
Rhomicosin 25 LQ
For the treatment and prevention of respiratory disease associated with Mycoplasma gallisepticum and M. synoviae, Pasteurella, Ornithobacterium rhinotrachaele and organism sensitive to Tilmicosin
Tilmicosin phosphate 25% w/v.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION:
To be included in the drinking water at 1 daily dose of 15 -20 mg/kg bodyweight in chickens and 10 – 27 mg/kg bodyweight in turkeys for 3 days, which may achieved by the inclusion of 75 mg tilmicosin per litre.
Chickens: 12 days
Turkeys: 19 days
Do not use in laying birds producing eggs for human consumption.
Store below 30°C in dry place. Protect from direct sunlight.
Keep away from children.
Do not feed undiluted.
New LS Mass 1
New LS Mass 1 is a combination live virus vaccine for the immunization of chickens against Newcastle Disease and Infectious of Bronchitis.
Live Newcastle Disease virus B1 Type, Lasota strain.
Live Infectious Bronchitis virus, Massachusetts Serotype, H120 Strain.
• New LS Mass 1 is recommended for the prevention of Newcastle Disease and Infectious of Bronchitis.
• For active immunisation of chickens to reduce mortality and clinical signs due to infection with Newcastle Disease and Infectious of Bronchitis.
New LS Mass 1 is recommended for the vaccination of healthy chickens at:
– 1 day of age or older by intranasal or intraocular administration.
– 2 weeks of age or older by drinking water administration.
– 4 weeks of age or older by spray administration.
METHOD OF ADMINISTRATION
Vaccination should be performed by eye drop/ spraying/ drinking water. (See the product insert for detailed instructions for vaccine administration).
10 x 1,000 doses vials.
• Store in the dark at 2°C to 7°C.