Citrex active substance 20% v/v
• Enhance intestinal health and digestive functions
• Broad spectrum autimicrobial against bacteria, virus and fungi
• Effective against intestinal pathogenic bacteria eg. Salmonella spp., Clostridium spp. and E. coli etc
Use at 1-2 ml/l drinking water during the starter period or at period of stress
First 5days of DOC, 2-3 days before and after vaccination and 5-7days before grow-out.
New LS Mass 1
New LS Mass 1 is a combination live virus vaccine for the immunization of chickens against Newcastle Disease and Infectious of Bronchitis.
Live Newcastle Disease virus B1 Type, Lasota strain.
Live Infectious Bronchitis virus, Massachusetts Serotype, H120 Strain.
• New LS Mass 1 is recommended for the prevention of Newcastle Disease and Infectious of Bronchitis.
• For active immunisation of chickens to reduce mortality and clinical signs due to infection with Newcastle Disease and Infectious of Bronchitis.
New LS Mass 1 is recommended for the vaccination of healthy chickens at:
– 1 day of age or older by intranasal or intraocular administration.
– 2 weeks of age or older by drinking water administration.
– 4 weeks of age or older by spray administration.
METHOD OF ADMINISTRATION
Vaccination should be performed by eye drop/ spraying/ drinking water. (See the product insert for detailed instructions for vaccine administration).
10 x 1,000 doses vials.
• Store in the dark at 2°C to 7°C.
Coccidiosis freeze dried live vaccine
Administration via spraying
Vaccinate day-old chick via spray method or via drinking water at 1-10 days of age (Refer to technical insert for vaccine suspension preparation).
Administration via spraying: Suitable for vaccination of one-day- old chickens in hatcheries. Shake the bottle well and dilute its content with the appropriate amount of water as indicated below. Then apply in coarse spray to chickens already placed in transport crates. Sprayed chickens must be kept in the crates at least for next 3 hours.
Dosage: For every 100 chickens, use 1ml (=100 doses) of Livacox® T or Q diluted in 19ml of water.
Administration via drinking water
LIVACOX® T or Q should be administered orally to chickens 1-10 days old. Shake the bottle well and dilute its content
with the appropriate amount of drinking water as indicated below. Stop water supply for 2 hours before vaccination. The birds should then drink all the water containing LIVACOX® T or Q dry within next 2 hours.
Dosage: Vaccine dilution should be adjusted to chickens´ age and temperature in the poultry house. Use following formula to achieve optimal dosage: 1L of water for every 1,000 chickens and every day of their age. (i.e. 4 day of age, require 4L of water)
Poulvac® Mix 6
Poulvac® Mix 6 is an oil emulsion vaccine designed to guard against four major diseases at once: Newcastle disease, Egg Drop Syndrome, Infectious Bronchitis and Infectious Coryza serotypes A, B and C. These diseases lower egg production and reduce internal and external egg quality.
Vaccinating against four diseases at once means less bird handling, which helps reduce their stress levels. Produced using specific pathogen-free (SPF) eggs in a unique double emulsion formulation (water-in-oil-in-water), Poulvac® Mix 6 provides:
- More gradual release of antigens for prolonged protection
- Lower risk of vaccine reactions, which helps maintain pullet/hen development and productivity
- Better processing by immune cells for superior defence against diseases.
Newcastle disease Lasota Infectious Bronchitis H120 Egg Drop Syndrome (EDS-76) V-127 Avibacterium paragallinarum
Use in chickens between 12 and 22 weeks of age.
FOR COMMERCIAL LAYERS AND LAYER BREEDERS
- Vaccinate at approximately five weeks of age with Poulvac Coryza Gel 3.
- Revaccinate between 12 and 16 weeks of age with Poulvac Coryza Oil 3 and EDS New Bronz Vac or Poulvac® Mix 6.
METHOD OF ADMINISTRATION
Administer a dose of 0.5 mL per bird by intramuscular injection into the pectoral muscles (breast).
500 mL (1,000 doses) bottles
- Store in the dark at 2°C to 7°C.
- Do not freeze.