Beneficial bacteria t iimprove gut health ad growth performance
1 liter contains at least:
Lactobacillus acidophilus 1×109 CFU
Lactobacillus plantarum 1×109 CFU
Pediococcus pentosaceus 1×109 CFU
Saccharomyces cerevisiae 1×109 CFU
Bacillus subtilis 1×109 CFU
Bacillus licheniformis 1×109 CFU
• Used as beneficial bacterial for intestinal tract to improve gut health and growth performance
Age 1-21 days: 1ml per 5L of water, at least 3 days per week.
Age 22 days and older: 1ml per 10L of water, at least 3 days per week.
Rhomicosin 25 LQ
For the treatment and prevention of respiratory disease associated with Mycoplasma gallisepticum and M. synoviae, Pasteurella, Ornithobacterium rhinotrachaele and organism sensitive to Tilmicosin
Tilmicosin phosphate 25% w/v.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION:
To be included in the drinking water at 1 daily dose of 15 -20 mg/kg bodyweight in chickens and 10 – 27 mg/kg bodyweight in turkeys for 3 days, which may achieved by the inclusion of 75 mg tilmicosin per litre.
Chickens: 12 days
Turkeys: 19 days
Do not use in laying birds producing eggs for human consumption.
Store below 30°C in dry place. Protect from direct sunlight.
Keep away from children.
Do not feed undiluted.
New Vac LS
New Vac LS is a live virus vaccine for the immunization of chickens against Newcastle Disease.
- Live Newcastle Disease virus B1 Type, Lasota strain.
- New Vac LS is recommended for the prevention of Newcastle Disease.
- For active immunisation of chickens to reduce mortality and clinical signs due to infection with Newcastle Disease.
New Vac LS is recommended for the vaccination of healthy chickens 2 weeks of age or older by drinking water, 4 weeks of age or older by spray.
METHOD OF ADMINISTRATION
Vaccination should be performed by eye drop/ spraying/ drinking water. (See the product insert for detailed instructions for vaccine administration.)
10 x 1,000 doses vials.
- Store in the dark at 2°C to 7°C.
Bursine- 2 ®
Bursine®-2 is a monovalent modiﬁed-live virus vaccine for the immunization of chickens to aid in the prevention of infectious bursal disease (IBD or Gumboro disease).
Modiﬁed-live infectious bursal disease virus, intermediate Lukert strain.
- Bursine-2® vaccine is recommended for the immunization of chickens to aid in the prevention of infectious bursal disease (IBD or Gumboro disease).
- Bursine-2® is particularly well suited for priming of breeder replacement pullets prior to the vaccination with a live intermediate plus or inactivated IBD vaccine.
- Vaccinate healthy chickens via drinking water at 7 days of age or older.
- When used in breeders as a primer for an inactivated infectious bursal disease vaccine, Bursine-2® should be administered via drinking water 6 to 8 weeks prior to administration of an inactivated product.
- Dosage: One dose per bird.
METHOD OF ADMINISTRATION
Drinking water: See the product insert for detailed instructions for vaccine administration
10 x 1,000 doses
Store in the dark at 2°C to 7°C.