For competitive exclusion application in the prevention of Salmonella and Clostridium.
For Antibiotics Free Farming
Normal caecal floral from SPF birds
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION:
One dose per bird in drinking water.
Spray: Dissolve product in 0.5-1L water and spray at 100-200ml/1000birds.
Keep away from children
Poulvac ® NDW
Poulvac ® NDW is a live virus vaccine for the immunization of chickens against Newcastle Disease.
Live Newcastle Disease virus B1 Type, Ulster strain.
- Poulvac® NDW is recommended for the prevention of Newcastle Disease.
- For active immunisation of chickens to reduce mortality and clinical signs due to infection with Newcastle Disease.
Poulvac® NDW can be administrated to broilers/future layers, breeders from one day of age onwards.
- For spray or eye/nose drop administration.
- One dose per broiler chicken to be administered via spray or eye/nose drop from one day of age. An additional dose may be required for broilers or so called heavy roaster birds to be taken beyond 45 days of age at slaughter.
- Future layers, Breeders:
- One dose by spray or eye drop at one day of age. Revaccination by atomiser at 4 and 10 weeks of age. Where atomiser administration is impossible, revaccination by drinking water may be carried out.
METHOD OF ADMINISTRATION
- Vaccination should be performed by eye drop/ spraying/ drinking water. (See the product insert for detailed instructions for vaccine administration.)
10 x 2,000 doses, 10 x 5,000 or 10 x 10,000 dose vials.
Store in the dark at to 2°C to 7°C.
Coccidiosis freeze dried live vaccine
Administration via spraying
Vaccinate day-old chick via spray method or via drinking water at 1-10 days of age (Refer to technical insert for vaccine suspension preparation).
Administration via spraying: Suitable for vaccination of one-day- old chickens in hatcheries. Shake the bottle well and dilute its content with the appropriate amount of water as indicated below. Then apply in coarse spray to chickens already placed in transport crates. Sprayed chickens must be kept in the crates at least for next 3 hours.
Dosage: For every 100 chickens, use 1ml (=100 doses) of Livacox® T or Q diluted in 19ml of water.
Administration via drinking water
Livacox® T or Q should be administered orally to chickens 1-10 days old. Shake the bottle well and dilute its content
with the appropriate amount of drinking water as indicated below. Stop water supply for 2 hours before vaccination. The birds should then drink all the water containing Livacox® T or Q dry within next 2 hours.
Dosage: Vaccine dilution should be adjusted to chickens´ age and temperature in the poultry house. Use following formula to achieve optimal dosage: 1L of water for every 1,000 chickens and every day of their age. (i.e. 4 day of age, require 4L of water)