- Pets diagnosed with atopy and other allergic conditions; use of this product can decrease the dependence on prescription OTC medications.
- Balances the immune response to diminish scratching/itching, inflammation, skin lesions and/or hair loss.
- Protect GI Tract and improve overall gastrointestinal health to alleviate bouts of constipation or diarrhea.
Allertsoft® works on intestinal cells and immune cells: production of IL-10 improves immune balance and inhibits Type I hypersensitivity to reduce allergies and atopic dermatitis.
Administration Route: Oral
Pets< 15kg : 1 capsule daily
Pets≥15kg : 2 capsules daily
Capsules may be fed directly to pets, or the contents can be sprinkled into food or water.
Active Ingredients Per Tablet:
• For control and treatment of tapeworms, hookworms, roundworms and whipworms in cats and dogs.
• Aid in the control of Giardia protozoa in dogs, and Aelurostrongylus abstrusus lungworm infection in cats.
1 tablet per 10 kg body weight
Unweaned puppies and nursing bitches: Start at 2 weeks old, given daily for 3 consecutive days, repeat at 2 weeks intervals until 12 weeks old. Then once every 3 months
Weaned puppies and kittens under 6 months of age: Given daily for 3 consecutive days, then once every 3 months.
Adults: Given once every 3 months.
Clinical worm infestation (dogs): Given daily for 2 days.
Clinical worm infestation (cats): Given daily for 3 days.
Treatment of lungworms and Giardiasis: Given daily for 3 days.
Clinacin 25 mg contains 25mg Clindamycin (as Clindamycin Hydrochloride) 100 tablets for oral administration
Clinacin 75 mg contains 75mg Clindamycin (as Clindamycin Hydrochloride) 100 tablets for oral administration
Clinacin 150 mg contains 150mg Clindamycin (as Clindamycin Hydrochloride) 100 tablets for oral administration
Clinacin tablets are antibiotics indicated for the treatment of infected wounds, abscesses and oral cavity/dental infections caused by or associated with Fusobacterium necrophorum, Clostridium perfringens and osteomyelitis caused by Staphylococcus aureus.