AllertSoft II Intense
• Proven benefits of Lactobacillus kefiranofaciens M1: Activation and enhancement of regulatory T cell response.
Alleviation of clinical symptoms of allergies, while re-balancing the immune system.
Promotion of innate cellular repair activities in gastro-intestinal cells.
Reduction of intestinal tract damage caused by toxins, through effectively eliminating the presence of infectious pathogens.
• This supplement is suitable for dogs experiencing:
Repeated allergic response.
Poor response to allergy medications.
Adverse reactions from long-term allergy treatments.
No GI parasites, but have recurring diarrhoea.
Administration Route: Oral
Pets< 15kg : 1 capsule daily
Pets≥15kg : 2 capsules daily
Capsules may be fed directly to pets, or the contents can be sprinkled onto food or water.
Recommended treatment regime:
- AllertSoft II Intense should be administered at the time of acute onset of an allergic reaction.
- Once the pet recovers from the initial acute phase allergy, switch to AllerSoft II Maintenance to maintain a balanced immune system and reduce chronic symptoms.
If AllerSoft II Maintenance results in relatively slow improvement; use AllertSoft II Intense during the maintenance phase.
Active Ingredients Per Tablet:
• For control and treatment of tapeworms, hookworms, roundworms and whipworms in cats and dogs.
• Aid in the control of Giardia protozoa in dogs, and Aelurostrongylus abstrusus lungworm infection in cats.
1 tablet per 10 kg body weight
Unweaned puppies and nursing bitches: Start at 2 weeks old, given daily for 3 consecutive days, repeat at 2 weeks intervals until 12 weeks old. Then once every 3 months
Weaned puppies and kittens under 6 months of age: Given daily for 3 consecutive days, then once every 3 months.
Adults: Given once every 3 months.
Clinical worm infestation (dogs): Given daily for 2 days.
Clinical worm infestation (cats): Given daily for 3 days.
Treatment of lungworms and Giardiasis: Given daily for 3 days.
Canine Plus™ Chewable Tablets
Canine PlusTM is a complete multi-vitamin/mineral formula with digestive enzymes for dogs of all ages and breeds. It is specially formulated with a balance of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, fatty acids, digestive enzymes, antioxidants, and other factors that work synergistically to help maintain the physical well-being. Canine Plus TM incorporates over 55 synergistic factors, not always found in dog food or ordinary supplements.
< 9 kg : 1 tablet daily, 9-32 kg : 2 tablets daily, >32 kg : 3 tablets daily
If giving more than 1 tablet/chew daily, divide between AM and PM.
OraVet® Dental Hygiene Chews make it easy to clean teeth and protect against the bacteria that leads to plaque, calculus and halitosis.
Each daily OraVet® Chew:
- Contains Delmopinol that provides a novel mechanism of action to help prevent bacterial attachment.
- Provides a mild mechanical scrubbing action that loosens existing plaque and tartar to make it easier to remove.
- Is highly palatable and dogs love it.
Body Weight: less than 4.5kg
Calories per Chew: 26.8
Body Weight: 4.5kg to 11kg
Calories per Chew: 47.7
Body Weight: 11kg to 23kg
Calories per Chew: 80.5
Body Weight: more than 23kg
Calories per Chew: 128.2
- One chew per day
- For dogs 6 months or older
- Do not administer to cats