Showing the single result
Tri-Reo® is a multivalent inactivated virus vaccine for the immunization of chickens against clinical signs and lesions associated with avian reovirus infection, which causes malabsorption syndrome.
Inactivated avian reovirus strains 1133, 2408 and 3005
- Tri-Reo® is recommended for the subcutaneous or intramuscular revaccination of healthy chickens 10 weeks-of age against clinical signs and lesions associated with avian reovirus infections, which causes malabsorption syndrome.
- Progeny of vaccinates are helped in the prevention of clinical signs of malabsorption associated with reovirus disease via maternal antibodies.
- Inject healthy chickens 10 weeks-of-age intramuscularly or subcutaneously (in the lower neck region) using aseptic technique.
- For best protection, it is essential to prime birds at least once with live virus vaccine for tenosynovitis.
- Dosage: 0.5 mL per bird.
METHOD OF ADMINISTRATION
Intramuscularly or subcutaneously (in the lower neck region)
500 mL (1,000 doses) bottles
• Store in the dark at 36°F to 45°F (2