Showing the single result
MG-Bac® is an inactivated vaccine for the immunization of healthy chickens and turkeys against clinical signs associated with Mycoplasma gallisepticum infection.
Inactivated M. gallisepticum.
MG-Bac® is recommended for vaccination of healthy chickens and healthy turkeys 1 week of age or older to protect against clinical signs associated with M. gallisepticum infection.
- Inject healthy chickens or turkeys 1 to 10 weeks of age subcutaneously (in the lower neck region) using aseptic technique. For birds 10 weeks of age or older, one may vaccinate intramuscularly or subcutaneously.
- For optimum results, vaccinate twice, allowing at least 4 weeks between vaccinations. The vaccination program should be completed prior to the point of lay.
- Revaccinate birds during molt before the second laying period.
- Dosage: One dose (0.5 mL) per bird.
METHOD OF ADMINISTRATION
Subcutaneous injection (in the lower neck region), or intramuscularly (only in birds 10 weeks of age or older).
500 mL (1,000 doses) bottle
- Store in the dark at 2°C to 7°C.
- Do not freeze.