Rhonevit 1000 WSP
- As a supplementary source of multivitamins complex.
- To improve performance during peak growth.
- Sequelae of infectious disease.
- To complement for stress, heat and disease stress.
|Vitamin A||100000 IU|
|Vitamin E||20 mg|
|Vitamin B1||2 mg|
|Vitamin B2||32 mg|
|Vitamin C||300 mg|
|Vitamin D3||25000 IU|
|Vitamin PP||20 mg|
|Vitamin H (Biotin)||0.1 mg|
|Ca Pantothenate||20 mg|
|Folic Acid||1 mg|
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
– Poultry, ducks rabbits: 100 grams to 500-1000L for 3-5 days.
– Cattle: 5 grams/animal daily for calf and adults.
– Goat: 5 grams/2ewes; 5 grams/2 goats; 5 grams/4 lambs.
– Pigs: 5 grams/6weaners; 5 grams/10 piglets; 5 grams/2 porkers.
- Store below 30°C in dry place. Protect from direct sunlight.
- Do not freeze.
Keep away from children
100 grams pack