POULVAC® OVOLINE CVI+HVT
Poulvac® Ovoline CVI+HVT (Rispens-HVT) is a bivalent live virus vaccine for the immunization of chickens against Marek’s disease.
Live Marek’s disease virus, serotypes 1 and 3.
Poulvac® Ovoline CVI+HVT (Rispens-HVT) is recommended for the subcutaneous vaccination of healthy 1-day-old chicks or the in ovo vaccination of 18- to 19-day-old embryonated chicken eggs against Marek’s disease.
• Vaccinate healthy 1-day-old chicks subcutaneously.
• Vaccinate using the in ovo route of vaccination in 18- to 19-day-old healthy embryonated chicken eggs only.
• Dosage: 0.2 mL per chick when given subcutaneously. 0.05 mL per embryonated chicken egg when given in ovo.
METHOD OF ADMINISTRATION
• Subcutaneously: For 1-day-old chicks
• In ovo injection: For 18- to 19-day-old embryonated chicken eggs
• See the product insert for detailed instructions for vaccine administration.
• Poulvac® Ovoline CVI+HVT is packed in glass ampoules, which are held in canes of 2mL (1,000 or 2,000 doses). Diluent is presented in plastic bags containing 200ml, 400mL, 800mL, 1200mL and 1600mL. Not all pack sizes may be marketed.
• 5 x 1,000 doses
• 5 x 2,000 doses
• Store vaccine in liquid nitrogen.
• Store diluent at not over 27°C.