Poulvac ® NDW
Poulvac ® NDW is a live virus vaccine for the immunization of chickens against Newcastle Disease.
Live Newcastle Disease virus B1 Type, Ulster strain.
- Poulvac® NDW is recommended for the prevention of Newcastle Disease.
- For active immunisation of chickens to reduce mortality and clinical signs due to infection with Newcastle Disease.
Poulvac® NDW can be administrated to broilers/future layers, breeders from one day of age onwards.
- For spray or eye/nose drop administration.
- One dose per broiler chicken to be administered via spray or eye/nose drop from one day of age. An additional dose may be required for broilers or so called heavy roaster birds to be taken beyond 45 days of age at slaughter.
- Future layers, Breeders:
- One dose by spray or eye drop at one day of age. Revaccination by atomiser at 4 and 10 weeks of age. Where atomiser administration is impossible, revaccination by drinking water may be carried out.
METHOD OF ADMINISTRATION
- Vaccination should be performed by eye drop/ spraying/ drinking water. (See the product insert for detailed instructions for vaccine administration.)
10 x 2,000 doses, 10 x 5,000 or 10 x 10,000 dose vials.
Store in the dark at to 2°C to 7°C.