POULVAC® MIX 6
Poulvac® Mix 6 is an oil emulsion vaccine designed to guard against four major diseases at once: Newcastle disease, Egg Drop Syndrome, Infectious Bronchitis and Infectious Coryza serotypes A, B and C. These diseases lower egg production and reduce internal and external egg quality.
Vaccinating against four diseases at once means less bird handling, which helps reduce their stress levels. Produced using specific pathogen-free (SPF) eggs in a unique double emulsion formulation (water-in-oil-in-water), Poulvac® Mix 6 provides:
- More gradual release of antigens for prolonged protection
- Lower risk of vaccine reactions, which helps maintain pullet/hen development and productivity
- Better processing by immune cells for superior defence against diseases.
|Egg Drop Syndrome (EDS-76)||V-127|
Use in chickens between 12 and 22 weeks of age.
FOR COMMERCIAL LAYERS AND LAYER BREEDERS
- Vaccinate at approximately five weeks of age with Poulvac Coryza Gel 3.
- Revaccinate between 12 and 16 weeks of age with Poulvac Coryza Oil 3 and EDS New Bronz Vac or Poulvac® Mix 6.
METHOD OF ADMINISTRATION
Administer a dose of 0.5 mL per bird by intramuscular injection into the pectoral muscles (breast).
500 mL (1,000 doses) bottles
- Store in the dark at 2°C to 7°C.
- Do not freeze.