Poulvac® Coryza ABC IC3 (Coryza Gel®)
Coryza Gel -3® is an inactivated multivalent vaccine for the immunization of healthy chickens against clinical signs of infectious coryza (Haemophilus paragallinarum) caused by serotypes A, B and C.
- Avibacterium paragallinarum: Serovar A, strain 221
- Avibacterium strain paragallinarum: Serovar B, strain Spross
- Avibacterium paragallinarum: Serovar C, strain Modesto
Coryza Gel-3® is recommended for vaccination of healthy chickens 5 weeks of age or older to protect against clinical signs of infectious coryza (H. paragallinarum) caused by serovars A, B and C.
- Recommended for the vaccination of egg-laying and breeding of 5 weeks of age or older.
- Recommended revaccinated with a dose between 5 and 10 weeks after the first dose.
- Dosage: One dose (0.5 mL) per bird.
METHOD OF ADMINISTRATION
Subcutaneous injection (in the lower neck region) or intramuscularly.
500 mL (1,000 doses) bottle
- Store in the dark at 2°C to 7°C.
- Do not freeze.