Showing all 6 results
Citrex active substance 20% v/v
• Enhance intestinal health and digestive functions
• Broad spectrum autimicrobial against bacteria, virus and fungi
• Effective against intestinal pathogenic bacteria eg. Salmonella spp., Clostridium spp. and E. coli etc
Use at 1-2 ml/l drinking water during the starter period or at period of stress- first 5days, 2-3 days before and after vaccination and 5-7days before grow-out.
1 liter contains at least:
Lactobacillus acidophilus 1×109 CFU
Lactobacillus plantarum 1×109 CFU
Pediococcus pentosaceus 1×109 CFU
Saccharomyces cerevisiae 1×109 CFU
Bacillus subtilis 1×109 CFU
Bacillus licheniformis 1×109 CFU
• Used as beneficial bacterial for intestinal tract to improve gut health and growth performance
Age 1-21 days: 1ml per 5L of water, at least 3 days per week.
Age 22 days and older: 1ml per 10L of water, at least 3 days per week.
RHONAMOX 50 WSP
• For the treatment and prevention of disease in chicken flocks associated with Staphylococcus, Streptococcus, E. coli, Salmonella and other organisms sensitive to Amoxicillin
Recommended dose rate is 20mg/kg bodyweight for 5 consecutive days.
Recommended dosage by daily water intake :
• Birds 0-4 weeks of age: 20g/100L water
• Birds older than 4 w eeks: 40g/100L water
Chicken – 1 day;
Duck – 9 days;
Turkey- 5 days
500g / 1kg
RHOMICOSIN 25 LQ
Chickens and Turkeys: For the treatment and prevention of respiratory disease associated with Mycoplasma gallisepticum and M. synoviae.
Tilmicosin 25% w/v.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION:
Chickens and Turkeys: To be included in the drinking water at 1 daily dose of 15 -20 mg/kg bodyweight in chickens and 10 – 27 mg/kg bodyweight in turkeys for 3 days, which may achieved by the inclusion of 75 mg tilmicosin per litre.
Chickens: 12 days
Turkeys: 19 days
Do not use in laying birds producing eggs for human consumption.
Store below 30oC in dry place. Protect from direct sunlight.
Keep away from children.
Do not feed undiluted.