Showing all 16 results
Vetri-Lysine Plus Bite-Sized Chews
Vetri-Lysine Plus is a highly palatable chicken liver flavored soft chew formula designed to support immune system function.
• L-Lysine is an amino acid that supports antibody, hormone and enzyme production.
• It also supports collagen formation and tissue repair
• L-Lysine helps in cats infected with Upper Respiratory Disease caused by Herpervirus. L-Lysine competes with L-Arginine which is the amino acid required by the herpes virus to replicate.
• DMG is an intermediary metabolite (a substance that is rapidly broken down into other vital substance in the body) that is naturally produced by the body in small amounts.
• DMG provides useful building blocks including methyl groups that support the production of vitamins, hormones, neurotransmitters, antibodies, nucleic acids, and other metabolically active molecules. Animals produce DMG in small amounts and research indicates that supplementing with DMG enhance oxygen utilization at the cellular level and supports the immune response (antibody and lymphocyte production).
Adult cats : 1 or 2 chews, twice daily
Kittens : 1 chew, twice daily
UT-Strength STAT Chewable for Cat
UT-Strength STAT is a combination of phytonutrients, metabolic enhancers, and antioxidants that support proper urinary tract health in cats and dogs.
UT-Strength STAT helps to maintain proper urinary tract function, may reduce the likelihood of crystal and stone formation, and support immune system function. This superior combination of ingredients works together to provide pH balance and to support proper kidney, bladder and urinary tract function.
Cats : 2 tablets, daily, up to 14 days.
UT Strength Feline Bite-Sized Chews
UT Strength Feline is a formula to support urinary tract health in cats. It has been formulated to support urinary tract health and can be used long term for the cats predisposed to feline lower urinary tract disease including crystals formation.
Cats : 1 Chew, 2 times daily.
Renal Essentials for Cats
A superior formula to support optimal kidney function.
Helps maintain proper kidney function by supporting:
• Renal circulation
• Immune and antioxidant defense system functions
• Homocysteine balance
• Supports normal fluid retention
• Kidney and liver function
Cats : 2 tablets, daily, may divide between AM and PM
Vetri-HBR Liquid supports GI tract function and healthy skin to minimize hairballs. This breakthrough formula helps to improve skin tone, elasticity and follicle strength.
It contains no laxatives, lubricants, diuretic herbs or mineral oils.
Shake well before use
General skin & coat health: ½ teaspoon (2.5 ml), once or twice daily
1 tablespoon (15 ml), twice daily for 2-4 days or until results occurs.
• Supports immune system function and performance in dogs, cats and birds.
• DMG is an adaptogen that helps the body cope with various forms of stress caused by aging, poor oxygen availability, free radical damage and a weakened immune system.
• DMG supports performance by enhancing circulation, efficient oxygen utilization, and muscle recovery. DMG supports stamina through its ability to lower lactic acid build-up.
• DMG helps to support and strengthen the immune response when challenged by foreign antigens and microorganisms. Clinical studies show that it supports lymphocyte (T and B cell) and antibody production.
• DMG helps in production of intracellular glutathione and SAMe.
< 11 kg : 0.5 ml, daily 12-23 kg : 1.0 ml, daily 24-41 kg : 1.5 ml, daily > 41 kg : 2.0 ml, daily
• DMG supplies methyl groups for building and detoxifying many constituents in the body. It also acts as antioxidant to protect the body from free radical damage.
• Recommended for
o Immune system support
o Liver metabolism and detoxification (methylation)
o Performance and Stamina (circulation, oxygen utilization)
o Muscle recovery
Cell Advance™ 440 capsules
Cell AdvanceTM is superior antioxidant formulas for dogs and cats. It provides 23 powerful antioxidants/free radical scavengers at the levels that are designed to work with any program the animal may be on. It is recommended for senior cats/dogs, allergy, autoimmune disorders, liver disease or kidney disease.
Cats and Dogs : 1 Capsule per 4.5 kg body weight, daily.
Cardio Strength™ Capsules
A formula for cats and dogs designed to support cardiovascular health and function.
Cardio-StrengthTMcombines the synergistic effects of 11 ingredients that are vital for elderly animals.
• Animals with pre-existing sub-optimal cardiovascular functions.
• Breeds of dogs and cats that are predisposed to cardiovascular stress.
• Support of geriatric patients.
Cats : 1 capsule, daily
Dogs : 1 capsule per 11 kg body weight, daily
Bladder Strength Chewable Tablets for Cat
Bladder Strength is an advanced combination of phytonutrients, metabolic enhancers, antioxidants, and vitamins that support proper bladder control and function.
Recommended for spayed and senior pets to help maintain bladder control.
2 tablets, daily. May divided between AM and PM.
Active Ingredients Per Tablet:
• For control and treatment of tapeworms, hookworms, roundworms and whipworms in cats and dogs.
• Aid in the control of Giardia protozoa in dogs, and Aelurostrongylus abstrusus lungworm infection in cats.
1 tablet per 10 kg bodyweight
Unweaned puppies and nursing bitches: Start at 2 weeks old, given daily for 3 consecutive days, repeat at 2 weeks intervals until 12 weeks old. Then once every 3 months
Weaned puppies and kittens under 6 months of age: Given daily for 3 consecutive days, then once every 3 months.
Adults: Given once every 3 months.
Clinical worm infestation (dogs): Given daily for 2 days.
Clinical worm infestation (cats): Given daily for 3 days.
Treatment of lungworms and Giardiasis: Given daily for 3 days.
Rheumocam 1.5 mg/ml oral suspension
Alleviation of inflammation and pain in both acute and chronic musculo-skeletal disorders.
Initial treatment is a single dose of 0.2mg meloxicam/kg body weight on the first day. Treatment is to be continued once daily by oral administration (at 24 hour intervals) at a maintenace dose of 0.1mg meloxicam/kg body weight.
Stomorgyl 2 – Each Stomorgyl 2 tablet contains spiramycin (base) 150000 IU, metronidazole (micronized) 25mg
Stomorgyl 10 – Each Stomorgyl 10 tablet contains 750000 IU, metronidazole (micronized) 125 mg
Infections due to sensitive aerobic and anaerobic bacteria, specifically infections of the oral cavity: stomatitis, gingivitis, periodontal disease, pyorrhea, halitosis in cats and dogs.
Pre-surgical intervention — in order to facilitate dental procedures and reduce levels of infection.
Post-scaling – to improve the healing process and reduce the risk of associated systemic infection.
Oro-facial infections such as sinusitis, buccal abscesses, oro-nasal fistulate and infections of the salivary glands.
Stomorgyl 2: 1 tab/2 kg BW, once daily for 5-10 days.
Stomorgyl 10: 1 tab/10 kg BW, once daily for 5-10 days.
Clinacin25 mg contain 25mg Clindamycin (as Clindamycin Hydrochloride) 100 tablets for oral administration
Clinacin 75 mg contain 75mg Clindamycin (as Clindamycin Hydrochloride) 100 tablets for oral administration
Clinacin 150 mg contain 150mg Clindamycin (as Clindamycin Hydrochloride) 100 tablets for oral administration
Clinacin tablets are antibiotics indicated for the treatment of infected wounds, abscesses and oral cavity/dental infections caused by or associated with Fusobacteriumnecrophorum, Clostridium perfringens and osteomyelitis caused by Staphylococcus aureus.