Showing all 8 results
- Reduces the pressure exercised on muscles and articulations
- Hygienic, liquid is evacuated under the pad leaving animal dry
- Good aeration allowing a better healing of wounds
- Very resistant, rot-proof, do not retain hair
- Machine-washable at 60°C, disinfectable with bleach and fast drying
- Available in
- 33cm x 50cm
- 39cm x 71cm
- 55cm x 71cm
60cm x 115cm
- In room kennels
- On consultation tables
- In veterinary surgery
- During post-operative wake up stage
Descaling (fast evacuation of liquids)
Destron Lifechip Biobond
- Provides Proof of Ownership
- Increases Retrieval Rates of Lost Pets
- Recognized by Most Breed Associations
ISO Compliant Number
- Individually Unique 15 Digit Number
- Easily Read by Any ISO Compliant Reader
Special Features Exclusive to LifeChip
- Bio-Thermo Technology
- Allows Monitoring of Individual Pet Body Temperature
- BioBond Technology
- Secures Microchip to Injection Site
*10 syringes per box
Global Pocket Reader™ Plus (GPR+)
- GPR+ is a universal portable reader for RFID microchips.
- Can read a wide range of technologies: FDX-B ISO, HDX ISO, FDX-A (FECAVA), Trovan and Avid Encrypted.
- GPR+ can also read and display the Microchip Temperature™ from Allflex or Destron Fearing temperature sensing microchips.
- GPR+ scanner can store up to 3000 IDs, each associated with a time/date stamp in its internal memory and transmit them to a personal computer via an USB cable or wirelessly using Bluetooth®.
SURESense™ Microchip Reader
The SURESense Microchip Reader is a handy, pocket-sized reader compatible with all
ISO15-digit (FDX-B) identification microchips.
- Ideal for use by veterinary and pet professionals.
- Operate with the push of a button.
- Lightweight, small size fits easily into the hand, not intimidating to pets.
- An integrated LCD screen displays microchip numbers in a large, easy-to-read format.
- Reports the temperature of temperature-sensing microchips.
- Transparent collars
- 80% recycled, 100% recyclable.
- Translucent polypropylene model.
- 2-3 neck size adjustments.
- Secured Standard fastening system.
- Engraved anti-scratch lines.
- Wavy outer edge.
- Storage hole to hang and take away the chosen collar simply by pulling.
Available in 7.5cm, 10.0cm, 12.5cm, 15.0cm, 20.0cm, 25.0cm, 30.0cm
Destron Pocket Reader-EX
- The Pocket Reader EX scanners incorporate all the standard Pocket Reader features with the following additions:
- Larger antenna size: The antenna has a larger surface area designed to give greater read range, surface area coverage and speed.
- DC power port: The DC power port used with an optional AC/DC power adapter allows the reader to plug into a standard wall outlet for continuous use.
Destron Pocket Reader
- The Destron hand held “Pocket” type scanners were designed specifically for use with companion animals. The battery powered, radio frequency scanners incorporate many innovative features for reading and identifying electronic microchips including SMART ™ technology, automatic channel searching and RF Surround™. (SMART: Standard Memory and Re-programming Technology)
- RF Surround™: The scanner’s antenna is designed to surround the microchip in a high intensity magnetic field. This optimizes reading performance with the microchip in any orientation.
- Automatic shut off: The scanners are programmed to automatically shut off when the power level of the batteries is not sufficient enough to read microchips.
Destron Life chip Biobond
The patented BioBond anti-migration cap is a porous polypropylene polymer sheath attached to RFID microchip implants to impede migration of the device within animal tissue. The use of the patented BioBond cap results in increased retention by promoting the development of fibrocytes and collagen fibers around the implant, thus inhibiting movement of the implant within the animal.